For Searching Informations

Custom Search

Senin, 22 September 2008

NHL 2K9 Now Available on Wii, Xbox & PS3

NHL 2K9


NHL 2K9 is now available in stores but I haven’t picked up a copy yet.  I am really torn.  Not to be insulting but I consider this game lower quality than NHL 09 which is coming out on Friday.  There are two reasons why I haven’t decided yet if which one I’m going to get (and, no, it’s not an option to buy both). 



The first is that times change, technology changes and I feel like I should give this game a shot.  The second thing is that this game, unlike NHL 09, is available on the Nintendo Wii.  I think it would be a lot of fun to play a hockey video game with the Wii remote/joystick.  Here’s a commercial for the game on Wii:









Grrr… I can’t decide.  Maybe I’ll rent one and buy the other.  Of course, if my son had any say we’d get both but I think it’s a waste.  Watch, I’m going to end up writing a post this week comparing the two, lol.